Marshmallow Pineapple Tropical Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.82 view details
- 1 20 ounce can of pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups small marshmallows
- 1/4 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cups pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup oranges, chopped
- Drain juice from pineapple into double boiler. Reserve pineapple tidbits.
- Add honey, cornstarch and eggs to pineapple juice.
- Whisk to blend; stir while cooking to thicken.
- Stir in the butter and cool.
- Pour the thickened ressing into a serving bowl.
- Fold in pineapple, marshmallows, dates, pecans and oranges.
- Chill a few hours before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 125g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||18%|
|Total Fat 3.96g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.38g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.24g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|