Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Enjoy a rich soup of chicken, vegetables and noodles to soothe you through the cold chill of winter.
Use 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots. Or use all canned chicken broth.
.©2007-2015 Netta Belle’s Choice® cookbookinabox®
“Reg. U.S. Pat. & Trdmk.Off.” Reg. “Trade-marks Canadian Intellectual Property Office.” nettabelleschoice.com and cookbookinabox.com. All rights reserved.
Servings: 8 bowls
- 1 large potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup of onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups diced precooked chicken breasts (2 breasts)
- 2 cups of broth from the precooked chicken breasts, including the onion and celery in the broth.
- 1 -14.5 ounce can of low fat chicken broth
- 1-2 cups dried noodles.
Place vegetables on the bottom of the slow cooker.
Add the diced chicken.
Add the broth.
Cook about 1 hour on high or until boiling.
Add the noodles, stir.
Continue cooking on high for about 2 hours or until noodles are done.