Maggi Goreng Mamak Recipe
Cost per serving $0.27 view details
- 2 packets Maggi instant noodles (alternatively, yellow noodles) - blanch in hot water to soften.
- 2 eggs
- 5 tofu pok - cut into two pieces
- 4-5 stalks sawi/mustard green (or any leafy greens)
- 3 shallots - chopped
- 5 garlic - chopped
- 1/2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste (use sparingly/ only if needed)
- Sliced red chillies (for garnishing)
- Heat oil, break in eggs, scramble, remove and keep aside.
- In the same oil. saute shallots and garlic.
- Add curry powder and quickly stir.
- Pour in sweet and light soy sauce.
- Stir; add mee, Maggi seasoning (from mee packet), tofu and mustard green.
- Quickly stir over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Dish out and serve with calamansi lime, cucumber and red chilli slices.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 53g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 147||84%|
|Total Fat 16.63g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 1.94g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 2.46g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|