LIPARDO'S PUTO (STEAMED CAKE) Recipe
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Lipardo's Global Kitchen) for more recipes and future raffle draws for giveaway prizes.
This is one of my favourite Filipino delicacies. There are so many ways how to prepare it. I made this recipe simple, quick and easy
but I never compromise with taste. Try it and you'll make it all over and over again...
- 1/4 c. butter or corn oil
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk or coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence (optional)
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- cheddar cheese slices (optional)
- Cream butter/oil and sugar thoroughly.
- Add eggs one by one, beating well.
- Stir in milk and vanilla into the mixture.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Add cheese on top of steamed cake.
- Steam for 1 minute.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 176g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 131||26%|
|Total Fat 14.89g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 8.55g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.69g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|