Kebbe Neyyah Baz (Raw Meat) Recipe
- Lamb meat, fresh red meat, cleaned and trimmed [finely minced through the grinder] 1 kg
- Lamb tail fat, fresh [finely minced through the griner] 100 grams
- Brown burghul [soaked one minute in water and dried well] 400 grams
- Onion, [grated with large grater by hand] 150 grams
- Lebanese spice mix 15 grams
- Nutmeg whole grated Â½ piece
- Salt Taste
- Olive oil for shaping As needed
- *Put some ice inside a bowl in order to keep the hand which mixes the mixture as cold as possible while mixing.
- *Combine #1-7 and mix with a cold hand for 10 minutes. The sanitized hand which is doing the mixing must be plunged into the ice every minute at least.
- *When finished adjust seasoning to taste and serve. Kebbe Neyyah cannot stand more than five hours before serviing.
- *Kebbe neyyah is served in Lebanon with tomeyya, green onion and mint leaf as a garnish to eat along with the raw meat mixture.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner