Korean Beef Marinade Recipe
Cost per serving $1.02 view details
- Sugar, white 2 Kg
- Water 2 Ltr
- Soy, Kikkoman 2 Ltr
- Sesame oil 400 ml
- Sesame seeds, roasted 50 grams
- Chili, whole split 50 grams
- Garlic, whole, peeled, smashed 200 grams
- Spring onion, clean, cut into 10 cm lengths 350 grams
- Chili oil from dry chili and garlic (1/2 corn oil and half sesame oil) 50 ml
- *Combine all ingredients in a container and whisk until the sugar is well dissolved.
- *Separate out some marinade for sauce. Bring to boil and quickly add cornstarch and water slurry. As soon as the sauce boils take it off. Do not reduce at all. The taste will become too strong.
- Strain out the aromatics and hold for as long as a week.
- *The rest is used for marination. The marination is to cover the beef or chicken and can be used twice only with the same type of meat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 48g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 341||96%|
|Total Fat 38.55g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 5.47g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.67g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|