How To Make Best Birthday Minion Cake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- 3 6-inch round cakes
- 1 6-inch cake baked in a Wilton Sports Ball Pan Set
- I used this chocolate cake recipe to bake three 6-inch round cakes, one 6-inch half-ball and a few cupcakes for display.
- 1 pound white, 1 pound yellow, 1 pound blue
- OR 2 pounds whites (instead of buying the individual colors, you can color the white with blue and yellow gel color pastes)
- Black gel coloring
- Bake your cakes the day before.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight. It’s always easier to work with chilled cakes.
- The next day, make your frosting. I used my basic whipped vanilla buttercream colored with a few drops of yellow Wilton Icing Colors
- Fill your cake with your frosting.
- Crumb coat you cake with frosting. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 25 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||24%|
|Total Fat 4.86g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.73g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.74g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|