Honey Turkey Salad with Avocado Berry Dressing Recipe
The berry dressing here is a little messy to mix into the salad, but is a good way to dress up avocado, which can be quite plain on its onw. I personally don't like a lot of dressing on my salads so you may wish to double the dressing ingredients here if you find it's not enough.
- 200g turkey steaks
- 2 tbsp honey
- Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Large handful of spinach
- Large handful of watercress
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp blueberries
- 1 tbsp raspberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Some extra raspberries and blueberries to garnish if desired
- Squeeze half of the lemon juice into bowl with the honey and sit the turkey in it for 15 minutes.
- Mash the avocado with the berries and mix in the remaining lemon.
- Toss the dressing with the coriander, spinach and watercress, then divide onto two plates.
- Pan fry the turkey in a little oil for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Take off the heat then slice and place atop the salad. Garnish with some extra berries.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 208g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 158||58%|
|Total Fat 17.63g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2.37g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.26g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|