Honey Mustard Baked Chicken Recipe
Cost per serving $0.95 view details
- Preheat the oven at 400F degrees.
- Prepare a baking pan with foil and pour a light amount of olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Mix the mustard and honey together.
- Pour the panko into a plate.
- Dip the chicken into the honey mustard mixture.
- Coat the chicken in panko. Make sure you over the whole thing.
- Place on the baking pan.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until it reaches 180F. I used a meat thermometer to be on the safe side.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 131g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 112||40%|
|Total Fat 12.52g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.38g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.16g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|