Fresh Strawberry Pie Topped Cheesecake…The Ultimate Skinny Dessert for Father’s Day! Recipe
If you’re looking for a fabulous, decadent, finale for Father’s Day or a summertime party, you’ll love this dreamy cheesecake. During strawberry season there’s nothing more delicious than a fresh strawberry pie. Few desserts are as eye appealing as a glistening fresh fruit pie. We also love our cheesecake, one bite of this creamy creation tells you this is a dessert above others. So we thought it might be fun to combine the two. Why choose! This dessert can be made up to three days before serving. It’s luxuriously low in fat and calories compared to a full fat cheesecake. One slice of this magnificent dessert has 233 calories and 9 grams of fat. A slice of Cheesecake Factory’s Strawberry Cheesecake has 733 calories and 29 grams of fat.
Weight Watchers Points (old program) 5
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 6
SKINNY FACTS: for one slice
233 calories, 9g fat, 7g protein, 32g carbs, 1g fiber, 313mg sodium, 29g sugar
- 1Â¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 (8oz) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (we like Philadelphia 25% less fat)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- Â½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cups whole strawberries
- Â½ cup Marieâs Glaze for Strawberries, see shopping
- To make the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the coated pan. Set aside.
- To make filling: Using an electric mixer, or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy and smooth. Slowly mix in the egg whites, egg and sugar until smooth. Stir in sour cream, vanilla and lemon juice. Pour batter over the crust and carefully spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the center is set. The outer sides might still be a little jiggly. Cool and refrigerate in the pan for at least 6 hours before serving to set.
- To make topping: After the cheesecake has been refrigerated for 6 hours the topping can be added. In a bowl add the strawberries and Marieâs glaze. Using a rubber spatula gently blend the berries and glaze. Remove the cheesecake from the spring-form pan and place on a serving plate. Spread the strawberry pie topping evenly over the top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate left-overs for up to one week.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 174||49%|
|Total Fat 19.68g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 10.12g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.01g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|