Summertime Fresh Peach Pie Topped Cheesecake Made Skinny Recipe
Peaches…Sweet, juicy and at their best this time of year. They’re especially wonderful at your local Farmer’s Market right now. If you’re looking for a fabulous ending to a summertime get-together, you’ll love this dreamy peachy cheesecake. Who doesn’t love a glistening fresh peach pie and cheesecake? So we combined the two to become an extraordinary dessert. It’s luxuriously low in fat and calories compared to a full fat cheesecake. One slice of our skinny dessert has 246 calories and 9 grams of fat. One slice of Junior’s famous regular cheesecake contains 543 calories and 37 grams of fat. Make one for the weekend and let your family and friends indulge. Mmm…
Weight Watchers (old points) 5
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 7
SKINNY FACTS: for one slice
246 calories, 9g fat, 7g protein, 36g carbs, 1 g fiber, 303mg sodium, 27g sugar
- 1Â¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 (8oz) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (we like Philadelphia 25% less fat)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- Â½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups (approx. 6-8) fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced (see prep tip below)
- 1Â½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Â½ cup Marieâs Glaze for Peaches or any glaze for peaches
- To make the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the coated pan. Set aside.
- To make filling: Using an electric mixer, or hand mixer, beat the cream cheeses until fluffy and smooth. Slowly mix in the egg whites, egg and sugar until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, vanilla, and lemon juice. Pour batter over crust and carefully spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the center is set. The outer sides might still be a little wiggly. Cool and refrigerate in the pan for at least 6 hours before serving.
- To make topping: After the cheesecake has been refrigerated for 6 hours the topping can be added. In a bowl add the sliced peeled peaches and lemon juice and toss with a rubber spatula to coat. Add the peach glaze. Using the rubber spatula gently blend the peaches and glaze. Remove the cheesecake from the spring-form pan and place on a serving plate. Spread the peach pie topping evenly over the top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 98g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 174||50%|
|Total Fat 19.68g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 10.13g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 38.17g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|