Curried Chicken Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $4.13 view details
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup chopped skinless boneless cooked chicken (rotisserie leftovers work well here)
- 3/4 cup chopped apple, about 1 small to medium size (Honeycrisp, Braeburn, any favorite variety - I left skins on)
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 3 tablespoons raisins (I used golden)
- Romaine leaves (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sliced or whole almonds to garnish (optional)
- Combine mayonnaise, curry, milk and salt in a medium bowl, stirring until well blended.
- Add chicken, apple, celery and raisins, tossing lightly to coat.
- Cover and chill about 30 minutes before serving.
- Optional: Line salad plates with lettuce leaves and spoon chicken mixture on top; garnish with almonds.
- YIELD: 2 or 3 main dish servings, or 4 to 6 side dish salads. To use as a sandwich filling or cracker spread, finely dice chicken, apple and celery.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 219||70%|
|Total Fat 24.67g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 4.62g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.39g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|