Crock Pot Chicken Terriyaki Recipe
Cost per serving $1.83 view details
- 3 lbs chicken breasts, boneless
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cold water
- 4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 4 cups cooked broccoli
- Place chicken in a 4 qt. slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking liquid.
- Place liquid in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually stir into liquid and stir until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken, rice and broccoli.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 301g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 116||26%|
|Total Fat 12.93g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.16g|
|Total Carbs 46.37g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|