Crispy Eggplant Croquettes Recipe
nice crispy eggplant croquetts
Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 cup - 1 1/4 cup c chredded italian blend cheese
- 1 -2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 3 clove garlic minced
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Pinch of chopped fresh parsley pinch and a half for dried
- 1.Slice eggplant into 1/4s drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven with garlic cloves on 350 for 20 minutes or untill soft.The eggplant should be tender, cook another longer if the eggplants are not tender.Peel and drain any liquid from the eggplant and mash. If you are in a hurry and want to cheat put the eggplant in microwave cubed and cook untill soft.
- 2.Combine cheese,eggs, parsley, onion, garlic and salt with the mashed eggplant. Start mixing in bread crumbs a little at a time untill the mixture is firm enough to shape.
- Shape the eggplant mixture into meatball size balls then pattie those out. Put them in an egg wash then bread crumbs and pan fry untill a nice golden brown.
- 3.Sprinkle some more cheese on top when they are done and serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||15%|
|Total Fat 1.36g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.35g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.55g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|