Chicken Tamale Casserole Recipe
Cost per serving $0.63 view details
- 1 cup (4 ounces)) shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute or 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8.5 ounce) box corn muffin mix (like Jiffy)
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce (such as Old El Paso)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine 1/4 cup cheese and next 7 ingredients (through chilies) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist.
- Pour mixture into a 13X9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until set.
- Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over the top.
- Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for another 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into pieces; top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 207g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||40%|
|Total Fat 12.88g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4.52g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.55g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|