Cashew Nut Masala Chicken Recipe
Role play of spices for spiciness, cashew nuts for crunchiness and
generous doze of curry leaves for aroma.
Servings: 3 person
- 10 chicken pieces (abt 280g)
- 30g/one handful cashew nuts
- 1/2 tbsp grounded/blended ginger
- 1 tsp grounded/blended garlic
- 1 (90g) tomato (sliced thinly)
- 1 onion - 90g (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried/plain chilly powder (or as your prefer)
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 5 to 6 sprig curry leaves
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with all the ingredients except coconut milk, lime juice and oil.
- Heat oil and when heated, add marinated chicken.
- Stir and cook for about 3-4 mins.
- Pour milk and continue to cook until gravy thickens.
- Pour lime juice and continue to stir until gravy dries up totally.
- Remove from heat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner