BUTTER FRIED BANANA WITH CHEESE Recipe
Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 3 ripe bananas peeled and cut into 2 parts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat a pan and add butter.
- 2. Once butter melted, sauté bananas and fried until golden brown.
- 3. Remove and arrange on platter.
- 4. Sprinkle grated cheese on the banana when it is still hot.
- 5. Ready to eat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||52%|
|Total Fat 13.32g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 8.28g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.08g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|