Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Cost per serving $0.96 view details
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Frankâs Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheese (Cheddar or Mozzarella)
- Crackers, chips or celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, hot sauce and salad dressing.
- Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 8 x 8 in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered for 22-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Served with crackers, chips or celery sticks.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 99g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 309||84%|
|Total Fat 34.59g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 11.85g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.14g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|