AlmondCoCitretti cookies -- Coconut Almond Citrus Marmalade amaretti. Recipe
- . > American / Metric measures <
- . 1 cup (130g) lightly roasted Almonds*, coarsely ground
- . 1 cup (100g) unsweetened coconut, shredded
- . 1/8 cup (27g) granulated sugar
- . 1/2 cup (125ml) citrus marmalade
- . pinch of salt
- . 2 xLarge egg whites (room temp.)
- . * Whole almonds should be measured flush in the cup before grinding.
- . Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas4. Prepare a large parchment lined baking sheet. Position rack on the 2nd level from the bottom.
- . In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until a combined paste is well formed.
- . Use a teaspoon or better yet...use a small #60 (melon ball size) ice-cream scoop to properly portion 24 cookies. Press the paste into the scoop, level and release. Place them onto a cookie sheet and leave them evenly apart. Note: these cookies don't spread...they'll remain the same size.
- . BAKE for 18 minutes. Remove them from the oven and let them cool on the same pan.
- . Storing and Serving suggestions: They are best eaten in their crunchier state. Leave them uncovered in a plate for up to 5 days or...freeze them into their original baking paper and into an airtight plastic freezer bag. They never freeze solid, therefore, get them out for 15 minutes and they'll be ready to serve.
- . Enjoy Claudia's flavourful baking treats...FOODESSA.com
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner