Walnut Shortbread Recipe
Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- Lightly toast the walnuts in a pan over medium flame and remove.
- 2. Mix them with 1 cup maida and grind to a fine powder.
- 3. Mix the remaining flour, sugar ,vanilla and walnut mixture in a large bowl.
- 4. Add butter and mix until crumbly and well combined.
- 5. Transfer this to a square baking pan.
- 6. Place the pan into a preheated oven at 325F/170C and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until light golden.
- 7. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- 8. While it is still warm, cut into small bite-sized pieces and cool completely.
- 9. Store in an airtight container.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 57g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||47%|
|Total Fat 14.81g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 8.03g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.92g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|