Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Yummy vanilla frosting for cupcakes or cake.
Cost per serving $0.32 view details
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 package (8 ounces) philly cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
- -4-5 cups powdered sugar
- 1. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter at medium speed until creamy.
- 2. Add the cream cheese and beat until combined.
- 3. Add the vanilla extract, vanilla seeds, and 3 cups of powdered sugar and beat at low speed, occasionally stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl, until light and fluffy. Add more powdered sugar to arrive at the consistency and sweetness you like.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 25g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 128||95%|
|Total Fat 14.54g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8.91g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.58g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|