The BEST Skinny Ranch Dressing (3 ingredients) Recipe
I’m so excited to share this NEW 3 ingredient dressing! Your search is over…This is the most amazing, easy to make, skinny ranch dressing!!! It taste just as good as any high fat dressing but with a fraction of the fat and calories. Each 2 tablespoons serving has just 30 calories, 1.8 grams of fat and 1 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. So delicious as a dressing, dip, topping for potatoes and more.
- 1¾ cups buttermilk
- ½ cup Best Foods (Hellmans) light mayonnaise
- 1 oz package Hidden Valley Ranch Original Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients. Using a whisk, mix together until completely blended.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken, before using. To thicken quicker, place in freezer and set timer for 20 minutes. Store dressing in refrigerator for at least 2-3 weeks. The shelf life depends on the expiration date of your buttermilk.
- Makes 2¼ cups total, each serving 2 tablespoons
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 16g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||83%|
|Total Fat 2.7g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.42g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.79g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|