Ya Baby, Skinny Baked Pizza Dip to Enjoy All Football Season Long Recipe
Warm pizza in a dip? It doesn’t get better than this! Super easy to make and will definitely be the hit of the party. A true crowd-pleaser for kids and grown-ups alike. It’s much skinnier than a regular recipe because I’m using reduced-fat cheeses, very lean turkey pepperoni and a delicious skinny ranch. You might just want to make two of them because it’ll quickly disappear…It’s awesome!
- 1 (8 oz) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- Â½ cup Nancyâs Skinny Ranch Dressing or Â¼ cup light mayonnaise and Â¼ cup fat-free sour cream
- Â½ cup pizza sauce, see shopping tip
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Â½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Â½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat turkey pepperoni, chopped and divided, see shopping tip
- Â½ cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Â¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Toasted Boboli slices, baguette slices, bread sticks, and/or Miltonâs whole wheat snack crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. Coat a 9â pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2. In a processor or using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the ranch dressing, pizza sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
- 3. Add Â¾ cup turkey pepperoni and Â½ of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Pour into pie plate and spread evenly. Top with remaining pepperoni and cheeses.
- 5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- 6. Serve at once with toasted Boboli triangles, toasted baguette slices, bread sticks and/or Miltonâs whole wheat snack crackers
- Shopping Tip
- This recipe uses Â½ of a 6 oz package of Hormelâs 70% reduced-fat turkey pepperoni. Youâll find it in the luncheon meat section of most supermarkets. If you canât find it, substitute with reduced-fat salami.
- Weight Watchers (old points) 2
- Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 2
- SKINNY FACTS: for 2 tablespoons
- 75 cal, 5.3g fat, 7g protein 2g carbs, 0 g fiber, 331mg sodium, 1g sugar
- To get the recipe for Nancy's Skinny Ranch dressing or other skinny recipes go to, http://www.skinnykitchen.com
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 220g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 433||76%|
|Total Fat 49.13g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 27.51g||110%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.58g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|