Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt Recipe
A refreshing, homemade greek style yogourt, you and your family will feel good about eating, because it doesn't contain artificial ingredients and food additives. For this recipe, you will need an ice cream maker and will need to follow the manufacturer's directions.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced or frozen strawberries partially thawed, sliced
- 1/3 cup of low sugar strawberry preserves or homemade freezer strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp granulated Stevia or Truvia (a natural sugar)
- 2 cups plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place your ice cream container in the freezer 24 hours before making this recipe.
- Place the strawberries in a food processor and puree. Add the strawberry preserves or jam and stevia or truvia, pulse for 30 seconds. Add the yogurt and vanilla and pulse until smooth. Pour the mixture into the ice cream container and follow the manufacturer's directions for your ice cream maker.
- Once frozen, if the yogourt is too hard let it thaw slightly before eating (at room temperature for about 5-8 minutes).
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 77g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 15||38%|
|Total Fat 1.68g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.04g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.53g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|