No Noodle Chow Mein Recipe
Craving Chinese? This is the perfect healthy choice. Tasty, textured savory and satisfying.
If you are not into making zucchini noodles you can use Napa cabbage as a substitute.
Cost per serving $1.65 view details
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon umami
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- 1/2 medium onion , diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 pound ground lean turkey
- 1 small red bell pepper , thin sliced
- 1 large carrot , julienned
- 2 small bok choy
- 1 c mung bean sprouts
- kosher or sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped basil (optional)
- Sambal (optional)
- make zucchini noodles with spiralizer, julienne tool or mandolin. Set aside.
- Make the sauce: In medium bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce and umami Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add onions and garlic, cook till soft.
- Add turkey and cook until brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add red bell pepper and carrot, bok choy bean sprouts. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and sauce.
- Stir everything in the pan until coated and continue cooking until zucchini noodles are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and radish sprouts, serve with Sambal
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 408g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 168||47%|
|Total Fat 18.74g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4.42g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.55g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|