Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
Mashed Potato Casserole is an easy, delicious, creamy, cheesy potato side dish especially suited for a holiday or large gathering. Loaded with sour cream, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and bacon. Just place all ingredients in a baking dish, cook for 30 minutes and VOILA'! You will have an awesome potato side dish to place in your holiday menu permanently. Makes 12 Servings. Source:
- 5-1/2 cups mashed potatoes* (see note below)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz bar) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes are smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle at the end of cooking. Cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 117g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 175||71%|
|Total Fat 19.58g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 8.26g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.54g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|