Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole Recipe
Cost per serving $0.89 view details
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup milk
- 1 4 oz pkg garlic flavored instant mashed potatoes
- small can mixed vegetables
- 1 lb ground beef, extra lean
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- ¼ cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan bring water and milk to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in instant mashed potato powder. Set aside. Stir in mixed vegetables.
- In large mixing bowl combine ground beef, onions, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce using your hands.
- Add bread crumbs and egg to the meat mixture and continue mixing it with your hands.
- Press the meat mixture evenly into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the meat using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top followed by the bacon bits.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 221g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 149||44%|
|Total Fat 16.55g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 6.18g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.87g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|