Italian Cauliflower Bake Recipe
A cheesy cauliflower dish with lots of flavor....
Servings: 4 servings
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Pizza Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Saute garlic, onion and cauliflower in olive oil until tender
- Meanwhile, chop the basil and parsley.
- When the cauliflower mixture is done, remove from the heat.
- Whisk the egg, basil, parsley, tarragon, Parmesan cheese and salt together in a large mixing bowl. After mixing well, add the cauliflower mixture, cream cheese and the Pizza Jack cheese. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to a greased 1 quart baking dish and bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool slightly. Cut into wedges and enjoy.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 164||68%|
|Total Fat 18.49g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6.77g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.01g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|