Hot Crab, Artichoke And Jalapeno Dip ( Recipe
Cost per recipe $4.38 view details
- 1 lrg green pepper, minced - saute/fry till soft in a frying pan
- 2 x 14 ounce cans artichoke hearts, liquid removed and minced
- 1/2 c. liquid removed and minced pimento (roasted pepper)
- 1 tsp oil 2 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced scallion 1 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 x bottled, pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice 4 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp celery salt 1 lb crabmeat
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds, lightly toasted.
- Fold all the above ingredients together, except the almonds. Transfer to a buttered ovenproof chafing dish or possibly baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 min or possibly till the top is golden.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 367g|
|Calories from Fat 98||44%|
|Total Fat 11.47g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.01g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 28.24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||42%|