Hoisin Fish Recipe with Sunflower Seed Butter Recipe
Fishing for a good fish recipe? This dish has a nice twist with the combination of hoisin, the tang of dijon mustard, balanced with the sweet spice of Betsy’s Best Gourmet Seed Butter. Add this marinade to your favorite fish for a combination that will compliment any fish!
- 1/4 c hoisin sauce
- 3 t Dijon Mustard
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 T Betsy’s Best Gourmet Sunflower Seed Butter
- 4 cuts of white fish such as cod, flounder, or tilapia
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients and stir until incorporated. In a small baking dish, add fish and top with sauce.
- Bake about 12-15 min depending on thickness of fish. Fish is done when flakes apart with a fork.
- Enjoy the Hoisin marinade recipe also on chicken or roasted vegetables for a different twist to your dinner dish!
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||16%|
|Total Fat 1.39g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.58g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|