Greek Chicken And Potatoes Recipe
Cost per serving $1.09 view details
- 2 lrg Skinless boneless chicken Breast -- 3/4" pcs
- 2 x Potato -- peeled, 1/4'd, LW
- 6 lrg Garlic clove -- chopped
- 3/4 c. Low sodium chicken broth -- Canned
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. Lemon juice -- fresh
- 2 tsp Oregano -- dry, crushed Salt and pepper -- to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Arrange chicken, potatoes and garlic in a 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Pour broth over. Whisk extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and oregano to combine. Pour proportionately over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake till chicken is cooked through and golden, and potatoes are tender, basting occasionally with pan juices, about 30-35 min.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 205g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 245||72%|
|Total Fat 27.68g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 3.92g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 17.45g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|