Golden Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe
These potatoes go great with anything from a roast to eggs and toast.
Enjoy and Love,
Cost per serving $0.59 view details
- Preheat oven 350 degrees:
- Skin the potatoes, wash and pat dry the potatoes with a paper towel.
- In a bowl combine the lemon juice, olive oil and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes in this mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until fork tender and golden. Halfway through the baking process gently turn over the potatoes so they may become golden on the other side.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 329g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||25%|
|Total Fat 9.29g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.34g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 55.97g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||24%|