Garlic Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
A delicious, traditional classic that the whole family will love. Serve it for a simple family meal, or an elegant dinner party. You may wish to double the recipe, as everyone is bound to want seconds!
Cost per serving $0.56 view details
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast filets
- 6 slices smoked honey ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp garlic pownder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Lay out your chicken slices on a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Layer each with one slice of ham and one slice of swiss cheese.
- Roll up, wrapping in plastic wrap or wax paper to help get a tight roll.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (you can do this the day before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if you prefer).
- Prepare grill for cooking.
- Mix garlic powder, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Place chicken on grill; cook for 8 - 10 minutes; flip once and cook for an additional 6 - 8 minutes until chicken is heated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees (this will vary greatly depending on your grill)
- Baste with honey/olive oil/seasoning mixture and cook an additional 1 - 2 minutes to create glaze (watch carefully to avoid burning).
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice each breast across the roll into two sections.
- Consider topping with pico de gallo or salsa before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 76g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||47%|
|Total Fat 9.34g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.51g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 8.63g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|