Pigs In A Blanket - Fast & Easy Recipe
A quick & easy way to make this kid-friendly breakfast classic.
Variations: You can add a slice of your favorite cheese with each sausage before rolling up for a cheesy version. For a hot version, add sliced pickled jalapenos.
- 2 can crescent rolls (I always recommend low-sodium, non-buttered versions of processed foods)
- 2 pkgs cooked breakfast sausage links (Eckridge's Smok-Y-Links low sodium turkey sausage is great for this)
- Open the rolls, separating and unrolling each.
- Lay a breakfast sausage link on the wide end of one roll and roll it up.
- Place the rolled sausage on a cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all links and rolls are used.
- Cook according to package directions for rolls - usually 18 - 20 minutes at 325 degrees, or until rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with mustard, honey, bbq sauce, or pancake syrup for dipping.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner