FRIED CHICKEN LIVER Recipe
It is a simple, delicious and nutritious dry dish. This recipe has the influence of Indian cooking.Try this and you will crave for more...
Cost per serving $2.01 view details
- 1/2 c. oil
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1/2 kg. fresh chicken liver, sliced
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. MSG
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp. fried fenugreek leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- Brown onions and cumin seeds in hot oil.
- Add chicken liver and vinegar.
- Season with salt, black pepper and MSG.
- Stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Add water and simmer until water is absorbed.
- Add fenugreek leaves and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 211g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 239||70%|
|Total Fat 27.01g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.23g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.63g|
|Total Carbs 6.81g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|