Easy Strawberry Parfaits Recipe
Easy Strawberry Parfaits is an easy and quick 15 Minute recipe for a delicious dessert or treat. Features include: A packaged pudding mix, strawberry preserves, cream cheese, graham cracker crumbs and whipped topping layered into individual serving dishes. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic friendly and Weight Watchers (5) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 (4 serving) box, sugar-free fat-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup low-sugar strawberry preserves
- 2/3 cup sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Beat pudding mix and milk together in a medium size bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Add cream cheese and lemon juice. Beat an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Layer in order into each of five 1/2-cup parfait dishes: 1 tsp graham crumbs, 1 tbsp preserves and about 1/3 cup pudding. Spread 1 tsp preserves on top of pudding. Put whipped topping in pastry bag. Pipe about 2 tablespoons over top of each pudding. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill 5 minutes.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 107||63%|
|Total Fat 12.05g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.96g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.16g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|