Crispy Oven "Fried" Chicken Recipe
A fantastic, healthier alternative.
Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- No stick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 c. cornflakes cereal, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs. frying chicken, skinned, quartered
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray boiler pan with cooking spray.
- In paper or possibly plastic bag, combine cereal, paprika, garlic powder, oregano and cayenne.
- Place egg in shallow bowl; beat slightly.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg, shake dipped chicken in cereal mix to coat. Place on broiler pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 min or until fork tender and juices run clear.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 149||63%|
|Total Fat 16.57g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.75g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.39g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|