Chicken Fettucini Alfredo Recipe
Cost per serving $3.12 view details
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 c. minced green onion tops
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1 pkg. McCormick Pasta Prima Alfredo Sauce
- 12 ounce. fresh mushrooms, sliced thin (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce.) can tomatoes, liquid removed & minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tbsp. dry basil leaves
- 1 pound warm, cooked fettucini
- 1/2 pound freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat butter and extra virgin olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add in chicken, green onion and garlic.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in lowfat milk, sauce mix, mushrooms, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3-5 min or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in basil. Remove from heat.
- Toss with pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 182g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 190||63%|
|Total Fat 21.55g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 9.82g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 5.63g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|