Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
Delicious if made properly. This recipe is qiut tricky But quite yummy!
Cost per recipe $0.97 view details
- 1/4 poung Butter (Softened - NOT MELTED)
- Small package of Philsdelphia Cream Cheese. (3 OZ) Softened
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar or less.
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Walmuts (The Finer the bettter)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Optoinal - small amount of yelllow food coloring and little silver dugar balls. The silver balls are hard ro find.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients in large mixixn bowl! (Optional - add small amoint of food collorimg to dough and work through the Dough.
- Place small amount of dough on cookie sheets using a wet finger and Teaspoon between each cookie.
- Bake between 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove and plce each one on cooling racks.
- While still hot you may press in 3 -4 silver balls for Decoration.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 329g|
|Calories from Fat 10||1%|
|Total Fat 1.23g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 295.88g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|