Pignoli (Pine Nuts) and Almond Cookies Recipe
This recipe is a bit tricky but is a huge family favorite at the holidays!
Cost per recipe $1.15 view details
- 1oz Can of Almond paste
- 2 Egg Whites (ONLY)
- 1/2 Cup Granulatd Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Confectioners Surar ( POWDERED SUGAR)
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Table All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon SALT
- Alot of Pignolis (Pine Nuts) Can be quiten pricey. They MUST be shelled.
- Pre-Heat Overn to 350 degrees.
- Combine First 2 ingredients well togethr in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingrediets to the mixture. Try to break down any lumpsmto make for a snmooth texture/
- With wet hands rorm small balls and roll onto pignolis (Pine nuts- Untoasred.
- Place on either greased of non-greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart, so they may seperate. They do expand.
- Bake for 15 - 18 Minute (DONT BURN)
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 29g|
|Calories from Fat 66||51%|
|Total Fat 7.86g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 0.75g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.55g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|