Cranberry Fluff Recipe
Cost per serving $0.74 view details
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 Tsp. Cream of Tartar (Spice)
- 12 Oz. Pkg. Fresh Cranberries
- 10 1/2 Oz. Pkg. Mini-Marshmallows
- Place metal bowl and metal beaters in freezer for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Prepare everything else before making whipping cream, while leaving bowl and beaters in freezer. Grind or finely chop cranberries in food processor, drain well for 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to make whipping cream take bowl and beaters from freezer. Shake heavy cream carton very well before pouring into bowl. Then add sugar and cream of tartar. Put beaters into mixer and start whipping cream at low speed gradually picking up speed. Whip for 8 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in cranberries. Keep refrigerated.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 90g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 98||50%|
|Total Fat 11.15g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.91g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.7g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|