Comfort Chicken Thick Egg Noodle & Carrot Soup Recipe
Cost per serving $1.70 view details
- 8 ounces Thick Egg Noodles (salt for boiling water)
- 1 carrot (peeled, sliced)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 onion diced finely
- 2 cups Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- one teaspoon black pepper
- In a pot of boiling water add some salt and thick egg noodles cook to al dente (per package instructions). Rinse, drain set aside
- In a stock or soup pot (lidded) add chicken broth, carrots, celery, onions, black pepper on medium heat and cook 7 minutes, stir as you cook.
- Add cubed chicken and egg noodles and cover with the lid and cook 8 additional minutes, stir during cooking time.
- Ladle into soup bowls and enjoy!
- Garnish with croutons, crackers, if desired.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 504g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 166||25%|
|Total Fat 18.74g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5.28g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.07g|
|Total Carbs 89.82g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||18%|