Lemon & Herb Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe
Cost per serving $2.28 view details
- 4 (Halved) Chicken Breasts
- 2 Lemons (sliced)
- 1 Red onion Sliced
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- One teaspoon Sage
- One Teaspoon Rosemary
- One teaspoon Thyme
- One teaspoon Oregano
- 1-1/4 cups Chicken Stock (low sodium-or sub Chicken Broth)
- 2 Tablespoon Butter (cut up into small cubes)
- Pre Heat Oven 375 F
- Soak Chicken Breasts in cold water and 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar (for 15 minutes)
- In a small bowl add ground sage, rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt and black pepper mix with a fork, (many times I use fresh Herbs from my garden-ground is fine to use in this recipe).
- In a non stick 9x12x3 baking dish add Chicken Stock (or broth) set aside.
- Slice red onion, slice lemons
- Rinse and drain Chicken Breasts and add into the baking dish, add sliced onions, lemons, add herb mixture onto each chicken breasts, add cubes of butter on top.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and continue baking 6-8 minutes longer.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 307g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 173||52%|
|Total Fat 19.3g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7.54g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 8.2g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|