Cilantro Shrimp Recipe
This is a simple and absolutely delicious stir-fry shrimp dish. I've been looking for something easy and tasty like this. I have a new staple! I used a red chile sauce that we had on hand instead of the sambal oelek, and I added it selectively after stir frying to my husbands and my plates, but not to the kids plates. It was plenty flavorful without the hot sauce and our kids were scooping extra sauce over their rice.
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cups sliced green onions (1 inch slices)
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp
- 3 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce (I used low sodium)
- 1/2 tsp sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste) or chile sauce
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 cups cooked brown rice, to serve shrimp over
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Add onions, ginger, and garlic to the pan and stir fry 1 minute. Add shrimp and stir fry 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and chile paste and stir fry 1 minute until shirmp are done.
- Remove pan from heat. Add cilantro and stir constantly until cilantro wilts. Serve over rice.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 382g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 57||15%|
|Total Fat 6.49g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.14g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.22g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|