Cherry Pie Foldover Cookies Recipe
With just 6 ingredients, these wonderful little morsels are like mini cherry pies! A favorite Christmas cookie in our family!
Servings: 3 Dozen
Cost per serving $3.39 view details
- 1 21 oz. Can Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and sugar together. Cut in the cream cheese, butter and sour cream with a pastry blender.
- Form into a ball and chill for at least two hours.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Divide dough into quarters. Working with one quarter at a time (keep the rest chilled) roll out into a 10″ circle on floured surface. Cut circles with a 3″ cookie cutter.
- Place 1/2 tsp. of cherry pie filling into the center of each circle. Fold over and seal the edges with the tines of a fork dipped in flour.
- Prick the center of each with fork. Bake 18 minutes.
- Cool on rack and store. These freeze well. 3 Dozen Cookies
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 469g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 791||54%|
|Total Fat 89.99g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 54.58g||218%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 152.63g||41%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|