Spicy Peach Plum Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
Spicy Peach Plum Habanero Sauce is the perfect touch of heat and sweet! Hot has never tasted so good! Great for chicken, pork or beef!
Servings: 7 jars, 8 oz
Cost per serving $1.77 view details
- 24 Habanero Peppers, cleaned
- 12 Fresh Plums, peeled and sliced
- 1 Can Sliced Peaches in light syrup (15.5 oz)
- 1 Cup Cane Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 3 Garlic Cloves, cleaned
- 2 Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1. Clean the habanero peppers-be sure to wear gloves.
- 2. Place in a food processor.
- 3. Peel and slice the plums. Place in food processor.
- 4. Clean and cut garlic. Place in processor with peppers and plums.
- 5. Add: Cane sugar, honey, apple cider vinegar, and spices.
- 6. Process for several minutes until the mixture is smooth.
- 7. Pour into a large pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly so that it does not stick. Once the sauce reaches a rolling boil, turn heat to simmer and continue to stir for 10 minutes.
- 8. Let cool and pour into 8 oz. jars.
- 9. Store in refrigerator
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 306g|
|Recipe makes 7 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||2%|
|Total Fat 0.67g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 77.0g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|