Easy Mango Tomato Pico de Gallo Recipe
Cost per serving $1.12 view details
- 2 Ripe Mangos, peeled and diced
- 3 Large Tomatoes, washed and diced
- 4 Mini Multi Colored Sweet Peppers, cleaned and diced
- 1 Habanero Pepper, cleaned and diced (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/2 Tsp. Tabasco Sauce
- The easiest way to prepare the mangos:
- Place mango on a cutting board, stem side down and hold. With a sharp knife, about 1/4 ” from center make a vertical cut down through the mango. Repeat on the other side. Cut parallel slices through the mango, being careful not to cut through the skin. Turn and repeat, creating a checkerboard pattern. At this point, you can either use a spoon to scoop out the diced mango or simply push the flesh up from underneath. Remove with a knife or a spoon.
- Place diced mangos in a large bowl.
- Wash and dice tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Clean peppers and dice finely. Add to bowl.
- Clean habanero pepper and mince. Add to tomatoes and mangos.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add the Tabasco Sauce. Mix well.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 211g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||5%|
|Total Fat 0.47g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.62g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|