Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili Recipe
This is the actual recipe for the Cheesecake Factory's white chicken chili, which is just so delicious.
This comes from a Cheesecake Factory chef who was on a local morning program in Orlando, FL making this recipe for the viewers. You can see the actual video if you Google "Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili Recipe Orlando" and click on the link for the Fox affiliate in Orlando.
This is a perfect recipe for a cold day. It is a bit spicy, so, if you prefer a milder version, back off on the Chilis.
- Canola Oil (1/2 cup)
- Diced chicken breast (4 pounds)
- Cumin (1 Tbl)
- Chili Powder (1 Tbl)
- Salt (1 Tbl)
- Pepper (2 tsp)
- Canola oil (2 oz)
- Butter (2 oz)
- Yellow onions 1â4 inch dice (12 oz)
- Chopped garlic (2 Tbl)
- Roasted chili 1â4 inch (2 oz)
- Green chili 1â4 inch (1 oz)
- Flour (3 oz)
- Chicken Stock (8 cups)
- Salsa verde (1/4 cup)
- Chili garlic paste (1 Tbl)
- Chipotle tobasco (1 Tbl)
- Heavy cream (1 cup)
- White beans (2 cups)
- Pico de gallo (Garnish)
- White Rice (Garnish)
- Green onions (Garnish)
- 1. Heat canola oil in large sautÃ© or braising pan.
- 2. Combine chicken and spices in mixing bowl.
- 3. Lightly brown the chicken cooking until about 3â4 done.
- 4. Remove chicken and set aside.
- 5. Heat additional oil and butter in pan.
- 6. SautÃ© onions until translucent.
- 7. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- 8. Add the poblanos and green chilis.
- 9. Add the flour, stir to incorporate, and cook for 2 minutes.
- 10. Add the chicken stock a little at a time, and slowly whip out the lumps.
- 11. Add the salsa verde, chili garlic paste, and chipotle tabasco.
- 12. Allow to come back to a simmer and add the chicken back into the pan.
- 13. Simmer for 5 minutes and add the cream and white beans stir to incorporate.
- 14. Serve and with rice and garnish with pico de gallo and green onions.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 59g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 26||43%|
|Total Fat 2.94g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.05g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 3.21g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|