Broccoli with Garlic Pasta Recipe
I love broccoli and pasta separately, now I learned of this recipe that puts them together. it's a mouth watering blast for me!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 2 pcs garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 1/2 cups hot cooked penne
- 1 tbsp.lemon juice
- parmesan cheese
- In a large pan, combine basil, pepper, garlic and broccoli.
- Pour in the broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender crisp.
- Add hot cooked pasta and lemon juice.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve with cheese.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner