Egg Omelette Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb breakfast sausage or 1 lb chorizo sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 large flour tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- Heat 1/4 cup of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry potatoes until almost cooked through, then add onions and peppers, continuing to cook until vegetables are tender. Drain, set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Scramble eggs, adding potatoes, vegetables, and sausage during the last few moments of cooking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with homemade Pico De Gallo, salsa, sour cream, or perhaps Spanish rice and refried beans.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner